9 Ways to Spot Mold in Your Residence
The presence of mold in the home is a sure sign that something is wrong. Mold can cause serious health complications if not eradicated on time.
There are different ways to detect the presence of mold in residence. Square One Restoration Water Fire Smoke Damage Company has written this article to guide you in detecting the presence of mold in your home.
- Testing by professionals. This is the surest way to detect the presence of mold. Professional mold removers have the tools for testing for mold to a high degree of accuracy.
- Mold smell. Those who have had their homes invaded by mold in the past will quickly recognize the musty smell that mold exudes, which indicates their presence in residence.
- Visible outgrowth. The smell and the visible outgrowth of mold can be identified easily by those who have seen homes infested with mold before. They are typically yellowish or dark and get found growing in clusters.
- Leaks. If there has been a water leak for a while, the room has likely gotten infected.
- Past flooding experience. Unless tackled thoroughly, mold will continue to perpetuate and spread around in the home. So, even if they are handled in the past but not done well, they could still be lurking around.
- The intrusion of water. Moisture encourages the buildup of mold. A house that has experienced a flooding situation will likely have developed mold formations, mostly if the restoration wasn’t done on time.
- Checks in basements, bathrooms, and closets. These places are places that are mostly always damp and moist. Mold thrives in wet locations.
- Checks in AC Registers. Often neglected, AC registers are one of the favorite places for mold to reside.
- Health symptoms. The proliferation of mold leads to the eventual attack on health. The symptoms include skin irritations, respiratory problems, etc.
For mold remediation, let Square One Restoration Water Fire Smoke Damage handle the problem. We have been operating for over a decade and have the experience to do a top-quality job.
We use modern tools, our men experienced, and our methods to ensure only the best quality.
Come to us today. We promise you will be delighted with the results you get.
Square One Restoration Water Smoke Fire Damage Repair is a full-service commercial water damage restoration, residential fire, and smoke removal service. We offer emergency mitigation, repair, removal, restoration, extraction, drying, and cleanup in Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Arizona. Square One Restoration Water Smoke Fire Damage Repair location is at 4144 N 44th St #38b, Phoenix, AZ 85018. Our phone number is 480-681-1706. If you want the absolute finest in damage restoration services for water fire or smoke, please call us immediately.